On August 14-15, 2019, the Festival of Creative Industries will take place on the territory of Technopark Kalibr: all about fashiontech.
The event will be organized by Technopark Kalibr together with Fashion Consulting Group, PJSC Roslegprom and Exhibition Company RLP-Fair.
The Technopark is one of the drivers for the development of the innovative economy of the city, on the territory of which startups, manufacturing companies and specialists employed in the sector of creative industries are united.
Among the speakers of the business program on August 14:
- Anastasia Krylova, Director of the Association of Product Design Specialists, Chairman of the Guild of Manufacturers, Suppliers and Design Industry Specialists of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Andriy Deineko, Vice President of the National Chamber of Fashion
- Artur Boyarov Adviser to the General Director - Director for Relations with Authorities and Development Institutions of BASK LLC
- Ekaterina Adamovich, CEO of the online showroom E-CRFashion Consulting Group
- Mikhail Shpilkin, independent expert in digital printing on textiles, creator of the Shpilkin.ru website, co-founder of the Digital Textile magazine
- Elena Lyalina, General Director of Solstudio Industry
- Maxim Maksimov, head of digital printing for textiles, KonicMinolta
- Maria Kruglova, head. Department of "Artistic metal" MGHPA named after S.G. Stroganov
- Natalya Chinenova, Co-Head of the HSE Master's Program "Management and Marketing in the Fashion Industry"
- Olga Pechenkina, Première Vision project manager.
On August 15, within the framework of the Festival, a public viewing of the video clips of the collections of the 1st International Contest of Creative Industries "Exercise-2019" will take place.
The Exercise project invites the participants to practice not only fashion, but also motion design, since today it is important for a designer to think along with product development and over its promotion.
In the Exercise-2019 competition, video clips of the collections will be presented by 22 designers.
The official partners of the Festival are MCCI, the Russian Union of Clothing Manufacturers, KonicMinolta, Sosltudio Textile Group, BASK, Première Vision, etc.
Festival events will be held in the conference hall of Technopark "Caliber" at the address: st. Godovikova, 9, building 4.
Link for registration for the events of the Festival: