Project " Exercise " : a Russian youth project that takes place in the format of fashion weeks with the presentation of seasonal collections.
Conditions for participation in the Competition: collections of prêt-a-porter and prêt-a-porter de luxe clothing models are presented
Nominations of the Competition: "youth clothing", "men's clothing", "business clothing", "little dress", "denim clothing", "designer-production company"
Grand Prix of the Competition - 200,000.00 rubles from OJSC Roslegprom, LLC RLP-Yarmarka, UNSEN Textile, NPO Gratsia and Project Exercise.
The main prize in each nomination of the Competition is the Golden Model statuette, the author of the statuette is designer Lyudmila Karnaukhova.
• Diplomas and memorable prizes will be received by all participants of the competition.
• Internships with leading designers: Vladimir Zubets (TM Samos), Sergey Sysoev (TM Sergey Sysoev), Lyudmila Mezentseva (TM "Vereteno"), Yulia Myatkovskaya (TM F5).
• Intellectual prize - System of Automated Designing and preparation of production of garments CAD "Gratsia" from NPO "Gratsia".
• Certificate for placement of a video from the RIA Moda Information Agency on the RIA Moda website.
• Certificate for placement of an interview with a designer from the RIA Moda Information Agency for the best author's image of the collection from RIA Moda.
• Certificates for new generation fabrics TM FITSYSTEM, TM LOKKER and Thinsulate insulation (3M) from UNSEN Textile.
• Certificate on fabrics for the next collection from the VulkanA company.
• Professional dressmaker's mannequins for women (MONICA) and for men from Royal Dress forms | Italy Design.
• Professional books and collections - for the winners of the Competition from the Edipresse-Konliga Publishing House.
• Certificate - "Publication of a detailed interview + annual subscription to the electronic versions of the Atelier magazine from the ModaNews.ru project of the Edipress-Konliga publishing house for the best presentation of the collection.
• Certificate for an internship in the fashion department of the editorial staff of Fashion Collection magazine for one season.
• Placement of personal creative pages of young designers who won in the nominations of the competition on the Rustm.Net portal from the Information and Analytical Agency "Russian Trade Marks".
• Audience Award from Catherine Manicure Company - a set of high quality professional cosmetics for hand and nail care. A gift to each participant of the competition from the Catherine Manicure Company.
• Books "Master or Mystery of 8 Lives" about Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Zaitsev from the "Free Artists of St. Petersburg" Project, patron of the arts Yuri Saulidi.
• Special diploma for the best author's image of the collection and a Special diploma for the best printed advertising material - three degrees each.
• Certificates for placement of an interview with a designer and a designer lookbook from the Creative lifestyle magazine "Ilike Today".
The competition will be opened by the collections of the winners of 2001 and 2013 - Sergey Moskalenko, TM Endea and Ekaterina Rumyantseva, Olga Bukhanova, Svetlana Potulova TM Aliz Arin.
The competition is attended by: 50 collections of 58 designers from Russian cities: Apatity, Balashikha, Belgorod, Volgograd, Volgodonsk, Voronezh, Ivanovo, Istra, Kirov, Krasnodar, Murmansk, Moscow, Nizhny-Novgorod, Penza, Perm, Podolsk, Rostov-on -Don, St. Petersburg, Tver, Ulan-Ude, Chelyabinsk, Shakhty, as well as Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan).
Contest Jury Co-Chairs:
• Vladimir Zubets - Lead Designer of Samos Company and Classical Suit Workshop
• Sergey Sysoev - a member of the Russian High Fashion and Ready-to-Wear Association, designer TM "Sergey Sysoev"
The jury of the Competition:
• Elina Androsova - President of the Interregional Association of Fashion Houses - Center for Support and Development of the Fashion Industry, Candidate of Cultural Studies
• Irina Ashkinadze - President of the "Defile on the Neva" company, the founder of the "Defile on the Neva" fashion week in St. Petersburg
• Marina Demchenko - editor-in-chief and director of the editorial network of Fashion Collection magazine
• Lyudmila Mezentseva - General Director of the "Nature Line" company and designer of TM "Vereteno"
• Yulia Myatkovskaya - chief designer of the F5 company
• Irina Tannous-Filichkina - designer, lecturer of the Institute "media design" (Munich), the official representative of the German Academy of Fashion and Design " M.Muller & Sohn ", founder of the Foundation to support young designers "Red Dress
Competition partners council:
• Andriy Yeshchenko - Commercial Director of NPO Gratsia
• Mr. Akashdeep Singh - President of the International Textile Company "Design Studio Vulkana", General Director of LLC "Vulukan-A"
• Elena Belyaeva - Head of the "Finishing Materials" project business, UNSEN Textile
• Tatiana Kovaleva - Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Atelier magazine, Publishing House Edipresse-Konliga
• Valentina Kuznetsova - editor-in-chief of the RIA Moda Information Agency
• Alexander Lareks - Director of the Development Department of Fashion Collection magazine
• Stanislav Lee - CEO of Royal Dress forms
• Ekaterina Sobolev - PR-director of the Catherine Manicure Company
• Ilya Tikhonov - Head of the ModaNews.ru project of the Electronic Media Department of the Edipress-Konliga Publishing House
General partner: OJSC Roslegprom, LLC RLP-Yarmarka.
Official partner: Royal Dress forms company.
Intellectual partner: NGO "Grazia".
Textile partner: UNSEN Textile Company, FITSYSTEM TM, LOKKER TM, VulkaA Company.
Partners: TM "Vereteno", TM Sergey Sysoev, Company F5, TM Samos, Classical Costume Workshop.
Image partner: Catherine Manicure Company.
Media partner: Videonika Studio, Vitas-Media Advertising Agency.
Technical partner: Company "Holiday Technology".
Official model agency: I model.
Official fashion photographer: Natalia Bukhonina.
Information partners of the Contest:
General information partner: RIA Moda Information Agency.
Official informational business partner of Edipress-Konliga Publishing House: Atelier and Internet project ModaNews.ru.
Magazines: FMD, Modny magazine, Fashion Collection, PROfashion..
Internet portals: Fashionable Russia, Russian Business Register, Russian trade marks, Sarafan24.ru, Intermoda.ru, FashionEducation, FashionUnited, Osinka, ProCapitali $ t, RussianFashionTravel, Creative lifestyle magazine "Ilike Today", etc.
Organizing Committee: Tel. 8-903-664-65-93, E-mail: [email protected]; www.legpromexpo.ru Facebook address: