Fashion for blond appeared even before the time of the beautiful Marilyn Monroe and is still considered an actual coloristic choice not only for women, but also for men. A beautiful blond can have different shades, from gentle warm tones to stylish cold ones. Each shade has its own life hacks to add freshness to the color and maintain the density of the hair. Yana Leventseva, top travel blogger in Russia, art photographer, businesswoman, make-up artist, author of numerous information products, will tell you what are the ways to preserve the beauty of a blonde.
“Well-groomed, healthy hair has always been the standard of aesthetic beauty. In order to own them, it is necessary to pay due attention to the procedures and the products used, based on color, type and structure. Each hair needs to be nourished to maintain its elasticity and uniqueness, especially with frequent dyeing, and in the case of blond hair, this should be the default,”says Yana Leventseva.
Life hacks to maintain the perfect blonde
It is known that in order to have the perfect blond you need to either be born with it or create it. But for the second, a lot of effort will be required, since the transition to light colors often occurs through bleaching, which can adversely affect the quality of the hair. To get the desired result and maintain the vitality of the hair, you need to know about the following life hacks:
- Good hydration. Due to chemical reactions during dyeing, the hair becomes brittle and dehydrated, so it needs to be nourished. The right shampoo, conditioner and mask will help with this, but you will also need leave-in care (with SPF filters) and heat protection products, especially if you often use a hairdryer or hot styling tools. Visiting salon procedures once a month, they will help maintain tone and elasticity.
- Purple shampoo. Ideal in alternation with the usual, it will help to eliminate yellow pigment, giving the hair a light cool shade. When using, the main thing is not to overexpose, otherwise the hair structure will absorb a large amount of pigment and instead of an ashy blonde, we will get blue.
- Wash your hair in warm, slightly cool water. This will make your hair shinier, smoother and easier to comb.
- Correct hairstyle. If the blond is not the native color, it is likely that when the hair grows back, the roots will look contrasting against the background of the total length. To maintain the aesthetic look, there are “tricky hairstyles” such as a high ponytail or a bun. With their help, the growing roots will not be conspicuous and the trip to the hairdresser can not be postponed for a long time.
- Butter. After staining, the risk of dry and brittle ends is great. And so that the hair does not look like straw, it must be well nourished, organic oils or a moisturizer for the face will help with this. Apply a small amount of the product to the ends so as not to weigh the hair itself.
- Chamomile. The decoction will help give the blonde a warm, golden hue. To do this, it is necessary to brew the infusion and rinse clean hair along the length of it without rinsing it off.
- Wash less often. Train yourself to wash your hair no more than once every three days. Thus, the color will last longer, and the scalp will, over time, feel comfortable for a longer time, without actively emitting sebum (sebum).
Having a beautiful, well-groomed blond is a luxury these days. Everything is possible, knowing certain life hacks that will become true friends in creating a daily look. But it is worth remembering that not only care is important, but also a master who can be trusted with your hair. The choice of a good specialist is the basis of the ideal blonde.