The Polish fashion model shared her design experience and told how a model should look to be successful.
Anya Rubik for IRO
Anya Rubik has recently become the face of the French brand IRO, whose style combines Parisian chic and New York casualness. The supermodel also acted as a guest designer for the brand and came up with several looks for him. The capsule collection includes 35 items in a versatile style that are easy to combine with each other and look organic in a variety of situations. Anya told about this experience that she was inspired by her own modeling experience and the desire to always have something timeless, beautiful and functional at hand. Presenting the collection, the Polish fashion model answered journalists' questions.
- My schedule is so sporadic that sometimes I can wake up at home in New York, wash, drink my morning coffee and immediately go to another country to shoot. If the day turned out to be calm, I will definitely go to the gym for classes with a personal trainer. If there are not many meetings and negotiations planned, then I will go to a museum or gallery, and spend the evening at dinner with friends or at the cinema.
- I consider myself a modern woman with a free spirit. My style is a mixture of toughness and femininity. I like to combine modern classics and punk. It usually depends on my mood and what I have planned for the day, but I always want to wear something that is relevant to me, that has interesting details or some element of wildness. It is very important that I feel comfortable, I like looks that look easy.
- As for my collection for IRO, it consists of clothes that are not subject to time. Each element is something special that, as it seems to me, every woman should have in her wardrobe. The collection is designed to mix and create very modern looks, so there are leather biker jackets, trench coats and kimonos … I also love the idea of creating a fashion that looks and feels expensive but is affordable.
- This collection is truly a reflection of my personality. I wanted to include in it those things that I myself will wear in real life. It's the perfect balance between toughness and sexuality, feminine and masculine. I hope people will love her as much as I do.
- I like the style of women who feel like strong personalities. My style icons are Patti Smith, Brigitte Bardot, Debbie Harry, Charlotte Rampling, Jane Birkin, Bianca Jagger, Grace Jones, Lauren Hutton. Individuality is number one in everything. Wear what you love and what makes you feel confident, comfortable and beautiful. It's also important to know what works for you and what doesn't. As the saying goes, wear clothes, but don't let your clothes wear you.