May ELLE with Ksenia Sobchak on the cover became the most energetic issue of 2014. In an exclusive "uncut" interview, Ksenia told ELLE editor-in-chief Elena Sotnikova about social life, journalism, marriage with Maxim Vitorgan, relationship with her mother, a quarrel with Ulyana Tseitlina and what she would like to change in her past. ELLE heroes in May also became: Johnny Depp, Ingeborga Dapkunaite, Keti Topuria and Danila Kozlovsky.
Topics of the new ELLE issue:
• how to get rid of old things and habits with the help of oriental philosophy;
• who are energy vampires and how to defeat them;
• how we will live and look in the near future;
• femininity and versatility - new guidelines for style;
• sporty chic for fashion records and new victories;
• an ideal figure as a result of serious financial investments, • a master class from restaurateur Arkady Novikov, • a trip to colorful Armenia, • the main events of the month and much more.
“Our May issue turned out to be a real bunch of energy. You just have to dispose of this circumstance for your own benefit - to change or, conversely, to understand that changes in your wonderful life are of no use to you now,”comments Elena Sotnikova, editor-in-chief of ELLE magazine.
On the eve of the release of the new issue, ELLE.RU presented an exclusive video from a fashion shoot and an interview with Ksenia Sobchak