Fedor Savintsev is a photographer known, without exaggeration, all over the world. He has been photographing for 20 years. Collaborated with Associated press, France press, was the chief photographer of ITAR-TASS. Since 2006 he has been working on his own projects, which are published in the largest world publications. Supports Russian photography: collects works of Russian photographers, sponsors exhibitions and book publications. His photo projects are exhibited all over the world, and his works are in museums and private collections.
At the lecture, Fedor will talk about how important it is to feel the space when creating a photograph, that a person puts obstacles to himself, and no technique can complement what is not.
- It is necessary to learn to feel the space, and then it does not matter at all what is at hand - you become co-creators. iPhone gives you a sense of freedom from the shackles of technology. You begin to see and feel the world, - Fedor Savintsev.
1. Shot on iPhone ?! The incredible potential of a mobile camera
2. Is it possible to print an exhibition format photo from an iPhone
3. How to find a plot, feeling, atmosphere
4. Technique: limitations and possibilities
5. How to learn to feel a photo
Date and time: September 13, 19:00
Place: Tverskaya, 27, re: Store, lecture room on the second floor
To attend the lecture, register on the re: Store website. If you have any questions, write to [email protected] (in the letter indicate the name and source from which you learned about the lecture).