In the conditions of modern life, most people have a deficiency of vitamin C, which increases in the winter-spring period. The vitamin is not produced on its own in the body and comes only with plant foods. They are rich in rose hips, citrus fruits, bell peppers, apples, cabbage, tomatoes, kiwi, all berries, especially black currant, sea buckthorn, cherry.
The properties of vitamin C help to stimulate and strengthen the immune system, which is important for the prevention of colds. It is a "Vitamin of Beauty": it maintains the elasticity of the skin and connective tissues. Also a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage *.
DEFICIENCY AND EXCESS OF VITAMIN C
! Lack of vitamin C can provoke metabolic malfunctions, fragility of the walls of blood vessels and capillaries ("spider veins"), muscle pain, apathy, bruising, prolonged wound healing, hair loss, wrinkles, irritability, inattention.
Excess can lead to decreased blood clotting, increased blood pressure and metabolic disorders.
FEATURES OF VITAMIN C
Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is one of the most important and unstable vitamins. It begins to break down already at 60 ° C, oxidizes on contact with oxygen, with surfaces containing iron, copper and manganese (including water), decomposes in daylight.
IMPORTANCE FOR THE BODY
- Provides a quick response of the immune system to bacteria and viruses - stimulates the production of antibodies and white blood cells.
- Participates in the formation of collagen - a building material for the skin, blood vessels, cartilage and other tissues.
- It is associated with carbohydrate metabolism, normalizes glucose utilization, and promotes the elimination of cholesterol from the body.
- Promotes the absorption of iron, especially from plant sources.
- Protects some fat-soluble vitamins from oxidation, including vitamins A, E, and several B vitamins.
- Slows down the production of histamine, a biologically active substance that causes allergic reactions.
WHAT IS VITAMIN C PLUS FROM NUTRILITE ™ USEFUL ?
- Vitamin C enhances the body's antioxidant and immune defenses.
- Fiber in the composition promotes the gradual release of vitamin C.
- Sources of vitamin C are NUTRILITE ™ plantation-grown acerola concentrate and ascorbic acid.
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Suitable for diabetics (carbohydrate and calorie content not essential) **, vegetarians and vegans.
- Does not contain GMOs, gluten, lactose.
* Unstable oxygen molecules that destroy the cells of the body.
** As agreed with a specialist.
NUTRILITE ™ Biologically active food additives. They are not a medicine. There are contraindications. Consult a specialist before use. The dietary supplements have passed state registration with the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare. All products comply with the requirements of TR CU 021/2011 "On food safety"; TR CU 022/2011 "Food products".