Stella McCartney launched her eponymous label in 2001 and quickly captured the hearts of fashionistas. Today she already has lines of accessories, lingerie, glasses and fragrance. When Stella became a mother, she also took up children's collections.
- I wanted to do children's clothes even before I had children myself. It was only a matter of time.
- When designing clothes, you need to think about the needs of a person, his activities, lifestyle. Of course, children and adults lead very different lifestyles. For example, you are unlikely to put on a long T-shirt or something multi-layered on your child, because in this he will fall. I wanted to create children's clothes in which the child can move freely and play.
- I am inspired by many different things. I look at my children and my collections. But, of course, first of all, the children themselves inspire me, sometimes I even try to involve them in the process.
- Children's clothes are something personal for me, because I am a mother myself. It seems to me that the strength of this particular collection is that it is not very expensive, but of high quality. You can find some really beautiful and interesting items here made from cashmere and organic materials.
- The main thing is that children's collections do not lose their humor and identity.
- My children are the most important people in my life and are constantly present in my head. For example, I constantly wonder if my daughter has too many pink things. It can get bored in six months.